I can't wait to go back to the Windsor Workshop for a Stamp Making Workshop! I hope you can join me for a wonderful morning of designing, carving and printing with your own hand made stamps!
In this workshop you will learn how to carve your own re-usable rubber stamps using lino cutting tools. You will then use your hand carved stamps to block print your own Christmas cards, envelopes and tags. Please feel free to bring along any drawings or inspiration for your stamp design. I will also be supplying plenty of ideas, reference and templates for your Christmas design inspiration.
Over a fun filled, coffee fuelled, champagne sipping morning, you will learn…
- How to turn your ideas and sketches into designs that are suitable for stamp carving and block printing
- How to use lino cutting tools, craft knives and other carving tools and carving techniques
- How to carve your own stamp from a rubber block
- How to print onto paper and card with your carved rubber stamp
- How to print with block printing ink, using a brayer and foam blocks to apply the ink.
What You Get
- You will take home your handmade stamps and hand printed Christmas stationery
- Notes with instructions and photos to keep
- All materials and tools are provided for use on the day
- Blank stationery supplies will be provided but participants are welcome to bring additional cards or stationery to print on
- And last but not least, a tasty spread to keep your energy levels up as well as a glass of something festive!
- Tickets cost $176